Yeap, I decided to stick my spoon in the soup so many have sampled and take part in the contest *AndrewDickman
These are the notes I made when trying to round up my ideas about the character's personality and some of her history. They aren't too organized, but I suppose they give you somekind of picture about her.
Name: Tamary Hale “Mercury Medic”
Species: Cat-otter mix (Cat mother, otter father)
She’s a rebel, who doesn’t want to rebel. Her family has a small, but rather reputable bar. She gets along with her parents just great, but they wish she would take over the family business one day, and she simply doesn’t want it.
It’s clear for anyone to see that she loves the thrill that riding her bike gives her, but she seems to also dislike the sport, or more specifically the more violent aspects of it. She has often sworn off racing, but somehow she sooner or later seems to gravitate towards the track again.
If anyone asks her just why does she race, her eyes will unfocus for a moment and then she replies: “I’ll… tell you when I figure it out, ‘k?”
There are whispers that she’s doing it out of mixture of thrill seeking and some kind of twisted sense of responsibility, and that she feels she’s the only one who cares about the safety of all the people involved and must therefore keep an eye on the others.
- Aesthetic eye; likes beautiful things.
- Genial; her top concern is always the well being of everyone. You just know she stuck band-aids on her teddy bears as a kid. It’s not unheard of her to stop in the middle of a race to help someone who just tried to push her off the track. After a race when others are hooting and cheering as the adrenalin rush dies down, she will call out her customary “Everyone alright?
- Impulsive; does things on a whim and gets easily carried away.
- Mercurial by nature: can go from one end of the emotional spectrum to the other in two seconds flat.
- Avoids confrontation; will quietly back away from a fight rather than make a scene, unless her temper is running hot.
- Boy crazy; new crush every week. One cute tail and this girl will walk point blank into a wall. Luckily any of her crushes are yet to amount to anything more than a momentary distraction.
- Racing: Higher intermediate. She does well on straights, but kinda wusses out at turns.
- Mechanics: Lower intermediate: if something is broken, she can fix it with some effort in most cases, but she can hardly construct anything from scratch.
- Medical/first aid: Limited, but highly practical. She mostly learned from taking care of her fellow racers.
Oh, and there's also a little thing I made of her in my scraps. [link]
Didn't feel like including it in my actual entry, but think of it as amusing extra material.